Support Articles & Information
Collection of articles for technology and services supported by EC
How to Use the Online EC Library Search
EC One Search provides simple one-stop searching for books and e-books, videos, articles, digital media, and more. Sign in to access your library account to see what you have checked out and to renew book rentals.
1. Go to edmonds.edu/library/
2. Click on the SEARCH button
3. Click on the Sign in button at the top right corner of the screen
4. Select Students, Faculty, and Staff
5. Enter your credentials to log in
Students: Log in using your Triton Access account credentials
Employees: Log in using your Employee account credentials (for your username, exclude @edmonds.edu)
6. Click on LOGIN
7. Select Book, Article & More or Course Reserves (the second link directly links to One Search.) Then put in the book title, author or a word you want to look up.
Thank you for your feedback!