How to Activate your Triton Access Account
he Triton Access account consists of your Triton ID Username and Triton Email. You will use this to access Edmonds College Campus Technology Resources.
Before you begin
- Activate your ctcLink account
- Set your preferred email address in ctcLink
- Have your ctcLink ID number ready
- You must be registered for at least one (1.0) credit to receive a Triton Access account.
Triton Account Activation Dates
Triton Access for newly registered students are created and can be managed the next business day after the end of the previous quarter.
End of Current Quarter: August 24, 2023
Triton Access Activation: August 28, 2023
Note: After the designated date above, students will be able to activate their Triton ID 24-48 hours after they have enrolled in a credit course. Students may then activate their account
- NOTE: Triton Access account passwords expire after 120 days. If you are experiencing issues logging in with your Triton ID/Email, manage your password using the Triton Access page.
The Triton Access account is NOT the same as your ctcLink account
- Your ctcLink ID is used to manage college business (register for classes, pay for tuition, view unofficial transcripts, etc.)
- Triton ID/Access is used for Edmonds College Campus Technology Resources (Triton Email, Triton WiFi, Computer Labs, Chromebooks, etc.)