ctcLink for Faculty and Staff
How to Activate Your ctcLink Account (Employees)
- Go to the ctcLink Login page
- Click First Time User
- Follow the instructions. Under 'ID Type', select 'ctcLink ID'.
- If you do not know your ctcLink ID, you may look it up using the Employee ID Lookup Tool
- Choose 3 security questions and answers. Your answers are NOT case-sensitive.
- You’ll need the answers to reset your password, please remember them!
- Support CANNOT recover questions or answers for you
- Create a password that has:
- At least 8 characters
- 1 UPPERCASE letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number (0, 1, 2, 3…)
- Click Submit when you are done
- Your account will be activated right away. Be sure to take note of your ctcLink ID
More information and slideshows are available on the ctcLink for Employees page.
Detailed information can be found at the ctcLink Reference Center:
See other articles in ctcLink for Faculty and Staff
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!