What Is My ctcLink ID? (Employees)
Follow the steps below to obtain your ctcLink ID as an Edmonds College Employee.
Note: For employees hired after February 2021, it is advised to first look up your new hire information from HR, which should contain your ctcLink ID number
1. Go to the Edmonds Employee ID Lookup Tool
2. Fill in the required information (Social Security Number, Last Name and Birthdate)
- When entering your Social Security Number, do not include any dashes (example: 123456789)
- When entering your Date of Birth you must include the '/' characters (example: MM / DD / YYYY)
3. Click Obtain IDs
4. The results page will display your ctcLink ID and Staff Identification number. Securely record this information and always have it ready for verification.
Still Cannot Obtain your ctcLink ID?
Please reach out to your supervisor for assistance, or contact Human Resources to obtain your Employee records.
- More information and slideshows are available on the ctcLink for Employees page