ctcLink for Faculty and Staff
How to Request ctcLink Support (Employees)
General ctcLink Support
If you need ctcLink support, follow this process to find a solution as soon as possible.
- Complete your ctcLink training in Canvas
- Refer to online resources by searching the ctcLink Reference Center and Edmonds College IT Help Center
- If you have already completed your Canvas training and still need assistance, submit a ticket to contact IT, or visit our Virtual Assistance Page to connect with a live agent
ctcLink Security Profile Request
If you have a ctcLink security profile request, you will submit a specific type of request. Do not use this request for general ctcLink support (example: activating ctcLink, ctcLink login issues, etc.).
- Proceed to itsupport.edmonds.edu
- Click on the new ticket button
- Sign in with your employee email account
- From the dropdown menu, select "ctcLink Security Profile Request"
See other articles in ctcLink for Faculty and Staff
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!