ctcLink for Faculty and Staff
How to Request ctcLink Support (Employees)
If you need ctcLink support, follow this process to find a solution as soon as possible.
- Complete your ctcLink training in Canvas
- Refer to online resources by searching the ctcLink Reference Center and Edmonds College IT Help Center
- If you have a ctcLink security profile request, follow these steps:
- Proceed to itsupport.edmonds.edu
- Click on the new ticket button
- Sign in with your employee email account
- From the dropdown menu, select "ctcLink Security Profile Request"
- If you have already completed your Canvas training and still need assistance, visit our Virtual Assistance Page to connect with a live agent
See other articles in ctcLink for Faculty and Staff
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!