How to Submit Time in ctcLink
Before You Begin
- Exempt employees only report time when taking leave.
- Follow this link and expand Exempt Employees to learn how to report time: ESS Reporting Time Using Report Time/Enter Time
- We advise working with coworkers and supervisors for assistance with entering time in ctcLink.
1. Go to the ctcLink login page
2. Sign in with your ctcLink ID and ctcLink account password. Click on Verify
3. Select HCM Self Service
4. Select the Time tile
5. Select the Enter Time tile
6. The Enter Time page displays.
- There is a View Legend link at the top of the page that gives additional details about the information that can be seen on the screen.
- Select a Time Reporting Code (TRC) from the drop-down on the left.
- Enter the number of hours worked on the day selected. Partial hours must be represented in the decimal, for instance, eight and a half hours would be 8.5.
7. Click the Submit button
8. An Employee Affirmation message displays. Select the OK button.
9. The Enter Time page will display.
Time will be processed periodically and sent to the employee’s manager for approval (if it is a TRC that needs approval).
- Slideshow tutorial: How To Submit Time (Employee)
- More information and slideshows are available on the ctcLink for Employees page.
- Detailed information can be found at the ctcLink Reference Center: 9.2 ESS Report Time/Enter Time (Fluid)