Triton Email/Employee Email Vacation Responder
Learn how to set up the vacation responder in your Triton Email or Employee email account (GMail). Everyone who sends you an email will receive an automated vacation responder message. This is useful if you will be on vacation and want to let others know your current status. You may also set this up as an auto responder with relevant information to anyone who sends you an email.
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Click the Gear icon on the top right corner of your Triton Email/ account and select the See all Settings option.
3. In the General tab, scroll down until you see the Vacation responder area at the very bottom of the page.
4. Select Vacation responder on. Specify the first and last day for the vacation responder. Whoever sends you an email will receive an automatic vacation response stating that you won’t reply to their emails during vacation.
5. Please be sure to set up a Last day when you can reply to people again, as the vacation responder is set to continue automatically.
6. The Subject (e.g. Vacation Response) is the title that will be sent out and Message contains the dates you are on vacation.
Note: Below the message box, you are able to limit who the vacation responder messages are sent to.
7. When you are ready to activate the EdMail vacation responder, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page. The vacation responder is now in use.