How to Create an Email Signature in Gmail
Learn how to create a custom signature for your Triton Email or Employee Email account (in GMail).
Employee Email Signature Template
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Select the gear symbol in the upper right corner and choose See all Settings.
3. Select the General tab across the top of the Settings page.
4. On this page, scroll down until you see the Signature option (it will be near the bottom of the page). Click on + Create New
5. Create the name of the signature you want. Then click create.
6. You can enter what you want your signature to say in the text box next to the title you just created.
Note: Signatures are personalized text messages (such as your contact information) that are automatically inserted at the bottom of every message you send.
You can create more signatures for more options by clicking on the +Create new button, below your current signature titles.
7. Once you have entered the text you want for your signature, you can then decide where you want your signature to show up at the Signature defaults. Click on the no signature drop down bar and you can select the signature you want to use for either new emails or on replies/forwarded emails.
If you wish to have your signature show up before the quoted text when you are replying to someone's email, check the button at the bottom.
8. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page. Your new signature is now saved.