Create a Calendar Event
Learn how to create an event (appointment) in your Google Calendar.
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Once you successfully log in to your account, click on the Google Apps button that is located in the upper right-hand corner of your Triton Email/Employee Email account, then click on the Calendar app.
3. Click on the Create button to go to the event details pop up.
Note: If the meeting time is accurate, you can just fill in the Add Title line and click Save to create the appointment.
4. In the Calendar Event details screen, provide the name of the event and adjust the time and date, if necessary.
Note: This information is required for the event. Steps 5 - 8 are optional. If you do not want to add any Event details, you can skip to Step 9.
5. Fill in where the event will take place and add a description. You can also choose to put the event on any of your calendars from the Calendar drop-down.
6. On the right side you can add guests by typing in their email address and clicking Add. Use the checkboxes to choose what editing rights guests have for the event.
Note: This is also how you create a request for a meeting with someone.
7. Choose a color for your event and add notifications.
8. The next section allows you to control how others see this appointment by choosing the appropriate drop-down.
9. After you have checked your appointment settings, return to the top left of the screen. Click the Save button to put your event on your calendar. If you do not want to save your event you can click the X to return to the Calendar window.
- Article Link: Create a Calendar Event