G Suite (Google Applications)
How to Create a Google Form
Do you want to collect information quickly for a class or project? Learn how to create a Google Form
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Click on the Apps button.
3. Scroll down and click on Forms. This will automatically open the Google Forms page.
4. Start a new Google Form by clicking on Blank
5. Click on Untitled form to type in a title for your form. Do the same for Form description to describe the purpose of the form. If you selected From a template, click on each question to reflect your needs.
6. Click on Untitled Question and type in a title for your question.
7. Click on the Multiple-choice drop list if you would like different types of answering options.
Note: Multiple choice questions have only one option but check-boxes enable the user to select more than one answer.
8. Click on your first answer called Option 1 to enter a possible answer for the recipient. Then click on Add option and fill out a second question; repeat this until you have filled out all the answers you need.
Note: You can click on the slider on the bottom right next to Required. Having it slide to the right makes the question need to be answered to submit the form. Slide to the left to have it as an optional question.
9. Click on the + plus symbol on the right of the form to add another question and repeat steps 5-8 until you have filled all the questions and answers you need for your form.
10. Add your final touches by clicking the icon on the top right of the screen. This will change the color theme of the form.
Clicking the icon will show you how the form will appear when it’s published.
Lastly, clicking the will bring up the settings. In the General tab, you can choose who can take the form, allow permissions, and collect from the taker’s emails. Presentation has several options for aesthetics of the form. The Quizzes tab allows you to turn the form into a quiz.
11. After you are happy with your form, click the button which will pop up a window asking how you’d like it saved. You can send the form via email, save the URL, or embed the form onto your site.
- Article Link: How to Create a Google Form
Thank you for your feedback!