Create a Calendar Event Reminder
This tutorial will help you set the default settings for your Calendar Events. You can also modify and set reminders for individual events with a similar process. An event reminder will be sent in the form of an email or a pop-up.
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Click on the Google Apps button that is located in the upper right-hand corner of your EdMail account. A pop-up menu will then appear. Click on Calendar.
3. Click on My calendars on the side of the screen**.**
4. Select a calendar from the drop-down menu by clicking on the three dots next to it when you hover over the calendar name.
6. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on Settings and sharing.
6. A new page will be displayed. On the side of the new page click on Event notifications or scroll down until you see it in the middle of the screen.
7. Here, you can set an email or a pop-up notification as a reminder. You can then choose how much time in advance of the event that the reminder will occur.
Note: All-day notifications can be made in units of days or weeks.
If at any time you want to remove a notification or add a new one, you can click on the X next to the notification or + Add notification link.
Settings are automatically saved once you have done them.