G Suite (Google Applications)
Create a Google Site
Learn how to create a Google Site
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Once you have signed in to your EdMail account, on the top right corner of your screen, click on the Apps button
3. A drop-down menu will show, click on Sites.
4. This will open Google Sites. At the top, you may start a new site using the provided templates. Clicking on ‘Template gallery’ will show you more templates you may start with. For this example, select, Blank:
5. Select THEMES on the right hand side for more options.
6. Select the Theme of your choice, as well as modify font size.
Note: In the next section you will be naming your site. This name will also be part of the URL that will direct you to the website. As you fill in the name of your site, the URL segment below will fill in simultaneously. URL’s are unique and can only be used one time. Be thoughtful about how you name your site.
7. Create a name for your site by typing on the Name your site: bar.
8. Click the Publish button at the top-right of the page when you are ready.
9. You may now review the web address as well as manage who can view your site.
10. Once you are ready, click on Publish. Note that any modifications to the site can be made by using the bar on the right hand side.
You now have created a new Google Site that you can customize!
- Article Link: Create a Google Site
Thank you for your feedback!