Searching Google Drive by File Type
Tired of looking through your Google Drive to find the PDF you were working on? Lose a critical text document that you’re trying to finish for a class and need to find it before the deadline? Learn how to search your Google drive by file type.
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. Once you’ve logged in, click on the Google Apps icon and then click on Drive.
3. Once you are in the Drive, click on the search bar at the top and type the name of the file you are looking for, or select the file type from the drop-down menu if you forgot the name of the file.
Note: The file types supported by Google Drive are listed in this google support site: Files you can store in Google Drive
4. If you selected a file type, you can click on the dropdown menu tick to modify the search.
- Article Link: Searching Google Drive by File Type