Add-ons for Student Google Drive
Add-ons are third-party applications with additional features you can use alongside Google Drive. They can help you in your studies, as well as improve your Google Docs experience, and most are free.
1. Go to gmail.com and log in to your Triton Email/Employee Email account.
2. After you’ve logged in, click the apps button which is located next to your EdMail (or Gmail address) at the upper right hand corner of your screen to open the apps menu. Click on Drive.
3. Click on NEW, located on the top left side of the page.
4. Click on More and then select the Connect more apps option.
5. There are dozens of Add-ons for you to choose from to improve your experience while you’re studying at Edmonds College. START recommends Add-ons from the Education and By Google categories.
6. If you would like to remove the app from your app collection, navigate to your Drive and click on the settings button at the top right of your screen, then click Settings. You will be brought into the general tab. From there on the left-hand side of the tab click on Manage Apps.
7. Next look for the app you want to remove, then click the Options button. From the drop-down menu, click Disconnect from Drive.
Note: Some apps provided by Google are built into your Google or EdMail account and cannot be removed.
- Article Link: Add-ons for Google Drive