This tutorial covers how to access an Edmonds College Canvas account. You must log in with your ctcLink ID.
What is my ctcLink ID?
New Students: Refer to the admissions letter sent by Enrollment Services for your ctcLink ID. If you cannot locate your ctcLink ID, you must obtain this from Enrollment Services.
Previous/Returning Students (registered before Spring quarter 2021): Student ctcLink ID Lookup Tool
Employees: Employee ID Lookup Tool
How to Log In
- Once your account is set up, navigate to the Canvas login page
- Use your ctcLink account credentials to log in:
- Username: Your 9-digit ctcLink ID number (ex. 201xxxxxx or 101xxxxxx)
- Password: Created when activating your ctcLink account
- You’ll be logged in on the next page
See also: How to Log into Canvas
Was this article helpful?