Set Up and Access Your Office Phone/Voicemail (Employees)
Accessing the Phone System Menu and Voicemail
Note: The first time you access the system, your PIN is set to 1234.
From an Edmonds College phone
- Dial ext. 8585 or press the voicemail button on your phone.
- Enter your PIN followed by #.
From an outside phone/non-Edmonds College number
- Dial (425) 640-1770.
- When prompted to enter an extension, press the (asterisk)* key.
- Dial your phone extension number and press #.
- Enter your PIN, then press #.
Setting Up Voicemail
From the system menu, you’ll be prompted to personalize your settings.
Record your name
● Press 4, then 3, then 2.
● Speak into the handset to record your name.
● Press #.
Record /change your greeting
After you have recorded your name, the system will give several options:
● Regular greeting: Press 411 and follow the prompts to record and save your greeting.
● Alternate greeting: Press 412 and follow prompts to record, and then specify when your
alternate greeting should be used.
- You may also review our VoIP FAQ’S and Resources
- Article Link: How to Setup or Check your Office Voicemail Box from Off-Campus or Cell Phone