Request Change of Academic Program

Before You Begin

Be sure to have the following required information ready:

  • ctcLink ID
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Email Address
  • Are you currently receiving financial aid or have you submitted a FAFSA or WASFA? 
  • When do you want your program change to take effect?

Request Form

Students can use the form below to request changes to their program of study. Responses are monitored and processed by Enrollment Services.
Request Change of Academic Program


If you need additional support with this form or have any questions regarding the change in your academic program, contact Enrollment Services for assistance.