How to Update Personal Information in ctcLink (Students)
Learn how to update and review your personal information in ctcLink.
1. Go to the ctcLink login page
2. Enter your ctcLink ID and ctcLink account password. Click on Verify
3. Click Student Homepage , then Profile
4. Your Personal Details will be displayed, and you can review your personal details such as, name, date of birth and social security number.
5. Listed below is your Primary Name. When you select Primary Name, you can view the legal name that is on file. You CANNOT update this online.
Note: If the information is incorrect or needs to be updated, you must contact Enrollment Services to update your student records
6. You may add another name by clicking on the plus (+) button
7. Make the desired changes, be sure to indicate which name is Preferred, and when finished, click on Save
- Slideshow: How to Check and Update Personal Information in ctcLink
- More information and slideshows are available on the ctcLink for Students page.
- Detailed information can be found at the ctcLink Reference Center: Update Personal Details/Names