How to Activate Your ctcLink Account (Students)
Before You Begin
- You must have already applied to Edmonds College
- You must have your ctcLink ID number. See below for where to obtain your ctcLink ID:
- New Students: Your ctcLink ID number will be included in your admissions email.
- Returning Students (Registered between January 2015 - Winter Quarter 2021): Prepare your old SID. This will be used to obtain your ctcLink ID when you activate your account OR you may use the Student ctcLink ID Lookup Tool which requires your old SID and PIN
- Former Students (Registered anytime before 2015): You will need to reapply to Edmonds College to obtain your new ctcLink ID.
Note: If you are unable to locate your ctcLink ID, please contact Enrollment Services for assistance.
1. Go to the ctcLink Login page
2. Click on Activate Your Account
Note: Ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled for this page in order to proceed
3. A pop-up dialogue box will appear. Click on OK
4. Follow the instructions by entering your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and ctcLink ID number. Under 'ID Type', select 'ctcLink ID'.
Note: Returning Edmonds College students with an old SID number:
- You may change the 'ID Type' to 'SID (old)', and enter your SID number.
- Alternatively, you may look up your new ctcLink ID using the Student ID Lookup Tool
5. Once all of your information has been entered, click on Submit. If you run into an error, verify the accuracy of the name, date of birth, and ID you entered. If your information is correct and you still cannot submit, please submit a ticket for assistance.
6. You will now be prompted to set up your account. Enter your personal email address, complete the security question/answer information, enter a valid U.S. phone number, and create a new password.
- Enter a personal email address that you have reliable access to. College communications including registration, financial aid, etc. will be directed to this address
- You’ll need your security answer to reset your password, please remember them!
- Tech Support CANNOT recover questions or answers for you
7. Click on Submit when you are done
8. Your account will be activated right away. Be sure to take note of your ctcLink ID and always have this number ready
You may now proceed to the ctcLink login page and sign in with your ctcLink ID and newly created password.
- Tutorial Video: ctcLink First-Time Activation Tutorial
- Slideshow: How to Activate your ctcLink Account
- More information and slideshows are available on the ctcLink for Students page
- Detailed information can be found at the ctcLink Reference Center: Activating your ctcLink Account