Unable to Log in to Canvas and Triton Email
- First, review our article on How to Log in to Canvas
When you cannot access the Edmonds College (EC) Canvas site at edmonds.instructure.com, it may be that your password is expired, you are using the same password at another college, or your browser/device is caching information.
Follow these steps:
1. Log out of ALL devices including:
- Smartphones and tablets (Mobile browser and Canvas App)
- Home and/or work computers (Desktops, Laptops, etc.)
2. [**Clear your Internet Browser history**](Mac PC Android and Canvas Student Android Guide iPhone)
Triton Email Account
- First, review our article on How to Log in to Triton Email
Forgot your password? Account locked? Proceed to the Triton Access page, and select 'Need help signing in?'
You will be provided various account recovery options based on the information you provided when you first set up your Triton ID.
Note: You cannot change your password via Google/Gmail.
If you are experiencing issues logging in to your Triton Email account, verify the following:
- You are going to the Google Mail (Gmail) login page
- You are using the correct Triton Email address - Format:YourTritonID @student.edmonds.edu
- You are using your current Triton Access password. If your Triton Access password is not working, proceed to the Triton Access page, and select 'Need help signing in?'. Reset your password and sign in with your new password
EdMail (@edmail.edcc.edu) accounts have been retired on August 31, 2021. All new and returning students registered for courses starting Spring 2021 quarter moving forward will be issued a new Triton Email account (@student.edmonds.edu) via Triton Access. Visit the Triton Email information page to learn more about the retirement of these accounts and submit a ticket if you have any questions..
Thank you for your feedback!