Google Chrome Slowness Temporary Fix
Learn how to fix a slow Google Chrome browser if you are on campus, and your Google Chrome browser is running slow - especially the Google Apps.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
2. In the URL bar at the top of the screen type in chrome://flags/#enable-quic and then press Enter on your keyboard.
3. A page will load with various settings. Change the “QUIC” setting from default to Disabled.
4. Chrome will now ask to relaunch, click Relaunch.
- Article Link: Google Chrome Slowness Temporary Fix