Resetting Browsers to Default Settings
Occasionally users suffer from a loss of functionality with their browsers. There are as many reasons for this as there are symptoms. For instance, they may lose their ability to print because of a plugin. This tutorial provides links to guides for resetting internet browsers back to default settings.
Note: Before following these directions, try updating your browser and restarting it to see if it resolves the issue.
Article Link: Reset Chrome Settings to Default
- You can access specific pages by copying the following into the address bar:
- Settings - chrome://settings/
- Plugins - chrome://plugins/
- Extensions - chrome://extensions/
Article Link: Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
1. Open Microsoft Edge, and click the menu icon (three horizontal dots) in the upper right corner.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Reset Settings in the left pane.
4. Click Restore settings to their default values.
5. Click Reset.
Article Link: How to Reset Safari to Default Settings