How to Format an SD Card or USB Drive on a Chromebook
Learn how to format an SD card or USB drive on a Chromebook.
1. Click the apps icon button and then click Files or use the keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift+M.
2. Right-click on the drive you wish to format and select the Format Device option from the menu.
3. Chrome OS will prompt you to confirm that you wish to format. To proceed click OK.
4. When formatting has been completed you will see an icon box appear in the lower right-hand corner.
- Article Link: How To Format an SD Card or USB Drive on a Chromebook
Thank you for your feedback!