Set the Date and Time on Your Computer (Windows 10)
Learn how to set your system time and date on Windows 10.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and select Settings.
2. Type “Date and Time”
3. Type “Date and Time” from the shortcut menu on the Taskbar.
4. Select “Additional date, time & regional settings”
5. Select “Change Date and Time”
6. Enter a new time in the Time field and a new date in the calendar display if needed. Click on OK
7. Click the Change Timezone button, choose another option from the Time Zone drop-down list, and click OK.
Note: If you don’t want your computer to adjust for Daylight Saving Time, click Change Time Zone and click the Automatically Adjust Clock for Daylight Saving Time check box to turn this feature off.
8. Click OK. Clicking OK the second time applies the new settings and closes the dialog box.
- Article Link: How to Set the Date and Time on Your Computer Windows 10