Insert or Attach Files to Microsoft OneNote 2016
The notebooks you create in OneNote let you collect and keep all kinds of information in one place. Inserting information from other sources is a great way to save time. Instead of retyping information or relying on links to documents and files that may become unavailable when you go offline, you can bring the content you need directly into OneNote — either as an attachment or as a printout that you can annotate.
1. In OneNote, click anywhere on the page where you want to insert a file.
2. Click Insert > File Attachment.
3. In the Choose a Document to Insert dialog box, click the file you want to attach, and then click Insert.
4. If prompted for additional options, click Attach File.
A copy of the file is inserted on the current page and shown as an icon that you can open.
- Article Link: Insert or Attach Files to Microsoft OneNote 2016