Check Spelling and Grammar in Office
All Microsoft Office programs can check spelling and grammar. You can check spelling and grammar all at once by running the spelling and grammar checker, or you can check spelling and grammar automatically and make corrections as you work.
1. Open most Office programs, click the Review tab on the ribbon. In Access or InfoPath you can skip this step.
2. Click Spelling or Spelling & Grammar.
3. If the program finds spelling mistakes, a dialog box appears with the first misspelled word found by the spelling checker.
4. After you decide how to resolve the misspelling (ignoring it, adding it to the program’s dictionary, or changing it), the program moves to the next misspelled word.
- Article Link: Check Spelling and Grammar in Office
Thank you for your feedback!