How to Connect to the Edmonds College WiFi Network (Triton WiFi)
Edmonds College Students and Employees can connect their WiFi-enabled devices to the Triton WiFi network
How to Log In
Log in to the Triton WiFi network using your Triton ID credentials.
- Username: Triton ID (example: j.doe1234 - EXCLUDE @student.edmonds.edu)
- Password: Triton Access password - Same password used for Triton ID/Triton Email account
Note: Student wireless access is available only to registered students during academic quarters. Not during quarter breaks.
Log in to the Triton WiFi network using your Employee account credentials.
- Username: firstname.lastname (example: jane.doe - EXCLUDE @edmonds.edu or @email.edcc.edu)
- Password: Employee network password - Same password used for your Employee email/network account
Some devices require additional settings to be change in order to connect successfully. For full information, visit the Connect to Triton WiFi information page.
- Windows: How to Connect to WiFi (Windows)
- MacOS: How to Connect to WiFi (MacOS)
- Chrome OS: How to Connect to WiFi (Chrome OS)
- iOS: How to Connect to WiFi (iOS)
- Android: How to Connect to WiFi (Android)
Was this article helpful?