How to Change Wallpaper on a Chromebook
Learn how to change the wallpaper/background on your Chromebook.
Setting a wallpaper can better personalize your Chromebook, and make the desktop something worth looking at. In this guide, we will show you the necessary steps to set your own wallpaper.
1. Sign in to your Chromebook.
2. Minimize/Close any and all windows you may have open.
3. Right-click on an empty space on the desktop. To right-click on ChromeOS, have two fingers touching the touchpad and click.
4. In the menu that pops up, click Set wallpaper.
5. In the window that pops up, you may select a new wallpaper, and it will set it. You may choose from a set of categories on the left, or upload your own image under My Images. If you choose the wallpaper that is labeled Daily Refresh, each day a new wallpaper will be set from that category.
- Article Link: How to Change Wallpaper on a Chromebook