How to Set a Homepage in Google Chrome
Learn how to change your homepage in Google Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome and click the menu button, represented by 3 dots in the top-right corner, and then click Settings
2. On the left, select On startup.
3. Decide which option you’d like. Here’s a brief overview:
- Open the New Tab page - this will open a blank page by Google that has a Google search bar and some of your most visited sites
- Continue where you left off - Chrome will reopen the last site you were on before closing the browser
- Open a specific page or set of pages - This will give you some more options. See below
Add a new page - will open a dialog and prompt you to enter a website you would like to go to on startup
Use current pages - It will take all the current tabs you have open in Google Chrome and open those upon start up.
- Article Link: Set homepage - Google Chrome