Change Mouse Sensitivity on a Mac
Learn how to change the mouse sensitivity on a Mac.
1. Click the Apple logo on the upper-left corner.
2. Click the System Preferences... in the drop-down list.
3. In the System Preferences window, click the Mouse option.
4. You can adjust the sensitivity by adjusting the Tracking Speed and Scrolling Speed.
5. After you adjust the sensitivity of your mouse, click the red circle in the upper left corner.
- Article Link: Mouse Sensitivity (Mac)
Thank you for your feedback!