How to Update a Chromebook
Learn how to update your Chromebook operating system.
1. At the bottom right corner of the screen click on the time.
2. Select Settings located around the top-center portion of the menu.
3. Select Menu and then About Chrome OS.
Or select it from the list on the left-hand side.
4. At the bottom of the menu select About Chrome OS
5. Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll see which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook is using. Click on Check for updates
6. If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
- Google Support Article: Update Google Chrome
Was this article helpful?