Add/Drop People Form for Canvas Course (Faculty)
Before You Begin
- This form should be completed by the course instructor on record, the division dean, or the vice president of instruction.
A request must be generated by the Lead Instructor of the course, the Department Chair, the Division Dean, or the Office of Instruction authorizing the addition of non-enrolled users: non-employee, faculty, or student to a Canvas course. Completing the Canvas Course Add/Drop form will satisfy this requirement.
USE THIS FORM FOR:
- Adding enrollment such as designer, teaching observer, or classroom assistant in your Canvas course
- Removing enrollments such as designer, teaching observer, or classroom assistant in your Canvas course.
- A student incomplete in the current term course, after grades are due.
- A student incomplete for an expired term course, but student enrollment is for a current term course.
DON'T USE THIS FORM FOR:
- Standard student enrollment. Enrollment is automated through registration. Go to Enrollment services.
- Students late work in a current term course before grades are due. The instructor can extend Canvas assignment.
Canvas Add/Remove People Form
Open the link below to visit the Canvas @ Edmonds College site and submit the Add/Drop People Form for Canvas.