Setting up Course Portfolio
The My Portfolio feature will save a list of courses, programs, pages, divisions, and searches that you have found interesting and wish to save for future visits to the online Edmonds College catalogs. This tutorial focuses on adding courses to My Portfolio on edmonds.edu
1. Go to edmonds.edu and locate Academic Catalog.
Note: It is located under the Academics tab > Academic Catalog
2. Once you open the Academics Catalog, scroll down on the page and click on the link to My Personal Catalog at the bottom of the right side menu.
3. Click on create an account and follow the instructions, or if you already have an account, log in using your email address and password.
4. Click on Course Descriptions and Objectives located in the menu to the right of the page.
5. After opening the page, fill in the information in the Course Filter to find a course you would like to add.
Note: You do not have to fill in all the fields to find a course.
6. Click Filter on the right side of the Course Filter box. Your filtered results will show.
7. Click on one of the course results to open a drop-down description of the course.
8. After the description opens, click the to the top right corner of the description box to add it to your portfolio.
9. A window will appear after you add items in My Portfolio to show you what is now saved.