Connecting Google Drive to Canvas
Learn how to connect Google Drive to your Canvas account. You will be able to submit assignments directly from Google Drive and create/share documents with classmates.
1. Log into Canvas using your ctcLink ID and ctcLink account password
Note: To keep your personal account information safe, ensure the "Stay signed in" checkbox remains unchecked whenever you use a public computer.
2. On the left, click on Account and then click Settings
3. On the upper-right hand side of the screen, under Ways to Contact, make sure your Triton Email account is the default email address, indicated by the star
4. Under the Web Services section you will see Other Services. Click on Google Drive.
5. A dialog box will pop up to verify that you want to authorize Google Drive. Click Authorize Google Drive Access to confirm.
6. Click Allow to confirm that you want Canvas to have access to your Google Drive account.